CX Centers Excellence and Standardization – Delivery Readiness Lead
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
The CX Centers’ Excellence and Standardization – Delivery Readiness Lead for DevNet and Security has responsibility for defining the strategy to ensure CX Delivery Readiness for new CXDM Offer Introductions. This lead will set the strategy and govern the execution of the CX Delivery Readiness Plan to include assessment of release scope, schedule, confirmation of impacts, resource capacity, partnership with change management and enablement plan execution, budget forecast and approval as well as VAP approval guidance ahead of each CXDM Tollgate (Concept & Strategy, Design & Viability, Build and Launch). This role will align to all CX Center leaders and work with a team of highly skilled Readiness Leaders for successful execution of the CXDM Release Roadmap.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role, you will work with CXDM cross functional teams to execute strategies and value realization for Offer releases. You will collaborate with Global Delivery leaders as they work with key stakeholders as well as other cross-functional teams in CX, to ensure successful readiness of resource capacity, enablement and capabilities/tool adoption. You will also be responsible for identifying, positioning, and ensuring global consistency of execution for Global theaters and CX Centers.
- Influence multiple stakeholders (including at senior levels) to align to the defined readiness plan methodology that best supports CXPM value drivers, CX Global Delivery and employee success.
- Drive resolution of cross-functional issues in concert with large matrixed team and stakeholders across the company.
- Work closely with Delivery subject matter experts aligned to the offer technology.
- Effectively represents CX Theater and CX Centers governance practices internally and externally.
- Work to continually improve the Delivery Readiness practices and processes to drive efficiency and to ensure a world class experience for New Offer Integration.
Who You Are
- Knowledgeable about Cisco’s businesses, technologies and cross-functional processes (with demonstrated expertise in some).
- Proactive and able to quickly identify and solve problems. Respond rapidly to changing conditions in a fast-paced and unstructured, often ambiguous environment.
- Able to influence and drive change.
- Have demonstrated business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the Global CX Centers functions.
- Able to apply understanding of GCXC and CX delivery models, Cisco’s general business strategy and knowledge of integration practices to make key recommendations.
- Highly motivated and curious.
- High energy, high quality, flexible leader and collaborator who can quickly gain the trust of others and easily manage sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through ambiguous, complex cross-functional and global teams.
- Superior, succinct business communication with an ability to influence others toward a common vision or goal.
- In short, you possess the agility to transition from critical thinking to leading and solving tactical issues with flawless execution.
- 5+ years of relevant work with increasing responsibility
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Experience with CX, Customer Success, Renewals, Technical Services and Services a plus
- High interest or experience in CXDM & Product management methodologies
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.