CX Business Development Manager
Location:Austin, Texas, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do
You will identify and position new and innovative Enterprise Networking and Security service offerings and solutions based on observed marketplace demands and trends. You will position the Services portfolio of solutions for the Network. Intuitive. to Cisco and partner sales teams, supporting sales teams with services and solutions with value propositions for client opportunities. You will work with Enterprise Networking services line management and Customer Experience Product Management teams in supporting the services lifecycle requirements ensuring consistent and accurate scoping of client engagements. You will track and manage continuous pipeline visibility of services and solutions for client opportunities and collaborate amongst team members to establish best practices for developing and supporting the sale of Enterprise Networking and Security services and solutions.
The BDM is the catalyst in ensuring the following:
- The right offer with the right value proposition
- Work with sales to set and achieve goals
- Optimum structure of complex deals
- Maximum the value and optimize delivery scoping to assist the sales process
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the Customer Experience team focused on driving successful insertion and adoption of Enterprise Networking and Security services across Cisco sales activities. The team has the opportunity for visibility and interaction with senior management, cross-team collaboration, engagement and driving matrix-managed projects which have direct impact to the services business within the large enterprise accounts in the Americas geographies.
Our BDM team members have deep knowledge into Cisco’s Networking Services portfolio for Digital Network Architecture and Intent-Based Networking. Team members are expected to leverage this knowledge to develop solutions and scope services opportunities based on customer / sales requirements across all vertical market environments.
Who You Are
You are an independent self-starter, who is proactive and multi-tasking with a program management mind set to resolve conflicts. You have excellent verbal and written skills in communicating and positioning Cisco’s Network and Security Services business and operational value and capabilities to Client Executive audience. You have a proven track record of developing and winning multi-architecture solutions contracts (multi-million $) in the Enterprise Networking market segments. Collaborating across theater, region and global teams, you are able to program manage complex, global initiatives. You are a problem solver with experience in risk and issue management, escalation and resolution. You provide constructive coaching and feedback to all levels within the team as necessary.
Our minimum qualifications are:
- 10+ years experience delivering enterprise networking services
- 5+ years experience in sales support / solution development / BDM role
- Strong Cisco routing & switching and wireless knowledge and understanding of industry trends for programmability
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Knowledge of Professional Services business
- Demonstrated track record of pursuing and managing services engagements of $1M+
- Ability to travel (target of 25%)
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.