CX Business Development Director - Germany
Location:Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
Additional Location(s)anywhere in Germany
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You’ll Do
As a natural leader, you will work closely with Cisco Account Teams, Sales Leadership, Customer Experience CX Experts and extended teams in crafting and delivering proposals as well as scaling initiatives to meet some of our top customer’s business and IT needs. You will lead a team of experienced Business Development Managers in Germany. You will actively develop relationships with our customers, key partners, facilitate client sessions, lead pre-sales efforts ensuring appropriate specialists are engaged, to deliver business growth with trusted expertise and value creation.
Who You'll Work With
Be part of CX, the Customer Experience organisation that is leading multi-discipline Cisco colleagues transforming how we work with strategic and complex clients to help them achieve their goals with Cisco! You will be building positive relationships internally and externally leading to growth. You will join a team that are focusing on Customer Experience across the entire lifecycle, with this role focusing on pre-sales, the results and long-term success of Cisco. You will spend around 30-40% of your time on client site across Germany region and partner with sales leadership within Germany on the largest and most transformational projects and initiatives.
Who You Are
You are an analytical problem solver with a strong technology background, coupled with gravitas and interpersonal skills, compelled to help customers grow. You have the ability to lead diverse teams in multiple pre-sales engagements coordinating key activities, driving efficient teamwork and effective governance, producing high quality proposals as well as transformational initiatives.
You are deeply organized, yet comfortable in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment. High energy, "roll-up your sleeves" attitude and dedication to success are imperative. You are able to balance multiple priorities across complex projects and convey complex concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive dynamic in a diverse environment and you can work with a variety of critical priorities converting customer problems into Cisco delivery.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong client presence and CxO level engagement experience, consulting, outsourcing and/or delivery
- Strong people leadership skills and background
- Expertise in Service Design for integrated large scale service solutions
- Expertise in analyzing and prioritizing the most relevant customer and market demands and developing the required strategy to make our customers successful at scale
- Strong Project Management skills including planning, reporting, coordinating the work of others
- Work and lead in a multi-functional diverse matrix organization of experts
- Track record/experience in partnering/subcontracting professional services
- Produce compelling proposals with associated Service Design, levels of effort, quotes and contracting documentation
- Ability to consult and communicate effectively towards Sales, Customer and Customer Experience organization and with excellent skills in writing compelling storylines, both in slide and text formats
- Experience delivering enterprise networking services
- Sales/solution development/business development role background
- Solid understanding across a broad variety of technology solutions such as Cloud, Security, IoT, Collaboration, Mobility, Enterprise Networking, Data Centre, Software etc.
- Track record of growth in services engagements
- Experience in Risk Assessment/Management
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!