CSE Leader (Field Manager) | 15 + years
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestInternet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Webex (Collaboration), Wireless, Mobility
"This is a sourcing req pipelining for future hiring"
What you’ll do
- Engage with Sales, Partners, and customers to drive the value proposition of Cisco’s Customer Success motion for high-touch accounts
- Work with CS leadership to set India Theatre’s overall CS vision and strategic plan in line with the global strategy
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and enhancing the strength of the Customer Success Executive team and aligning their efforts to the vision and strategic plan
- Lead and scale a team of senior Customer Success Executives within India
- Build a strong interlock with Sales, CX Delivery and Renewals to provide an industry-leading customer experience for Cisco customers on their adoption journey
- Develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders through advisory and inclusion
- Drive increases in usage, improvement in health scores, and NPS leading to drive growth in annual recurring revenue
- Empower and encourage them through effective communication and leadership
- Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change
- Ensure close collaboration with Sales and Renewals leaders to build a pipeline of Renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer and/or partner engagement
- Work with CX leadership to improve and accelerate the CS motion and share best practices across technologies & programs
- Regularly educate internal and external audiences about the Customer Success motion
- Manage feedback loops to internal Cisco entities including BE, Sales, and CS Leadership, and have influence into global programs
Who You'll Work With
Customer Success Executive (CSE) Leader role is a highly transparent, strategic leadership role within Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization. We build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. With the transformation to software subscription, CX is essential, we are writing a history and you can contribute to and help craft this ambitious journey we are on.
You’ll work closely with India Theatre CX Leadership Team and your Sales leadership colleagues, enabling them to make effective and informed decisions on CX lifecycle and offers while we transform Cisco's overall sales and go-to-market approach. You'll build a strong network of cross-functional partners across CX, and Cisco to help our business grow profitably.
You will develop and lead a high-performing team within India Theatre’s Customer Experience organization which exists to make Cisco's customers successful across the customer life cycle. You will know your customers’ needs well and can help develop your team, so they delight our customers.
As CSE leader, we are ultimately accountable for successful adoption and value realization for the products and services our customers have purchased. You will:
- Deeply understand Customer business goals, environment, challenges and operational maturity
- Build and nurture strong Customer executive relationships to develop a holistic and deep view of the immediate needs and current programs
- Leads customer success motion from onboarding to business value realization (optimize)
- Post-sales orchestration of all company wide and Partner resources (People and assets like, webinars, workshops, etc.) to provide a unified path to Customer Success
- Lead Quarterly Success Review
Who You Are
An experienced executive leader, with strong experience of both leading teams through transformation and a passion for customer delight, you have proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead a cross-functional team to deliver strong outcomes. You know your customers and you excel at translating their business requirements into a successful and profitable business. You passionately advocate for customers, and you are obsessed with customer success.
You are an excellent teacher and mentor to your team. You can convey the most sophisticated concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of sensitive and confidential issues.
At a minimum, we require:
- 15+ years of customer-facing experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years in a role leading & developing high performing teams
- Intimate knowledge of the customer success motion and how it adds value to our customers and Cisco
- Experience with the development and execution of both strategic and operational plans
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer and internal stakeholder relationships
- Excellent executive-level communication and presentation skills including experience of presenting in front of large audiences
- Experience leading Customer Experience transformation work or Customer Success programs
- Experience building positive relationships and influencing others
- Success leading and coordinating teams to ensure perfect engagements with clients, partners, and sales teams
- Ability to shift from developing high level strategies to effective execution, influencing at every level and driving decisions through appropriate collaboration
- Comfortable working in a highly matrixed and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Expert consultant who advises team members on strategies and standard methodologies
- Motivates, encourages and continually develops team members while managing conflict effectively.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, processes, data, and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns, and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.