CONSULTING SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
- Translate customer needs in high level solutions design
- Build in depth expertise in the underlying and associated technologies and architectures.
- Bring Cisco new technologies and solutions to the market
- Understand competitor offerings and provide product positioning and differentiation to sales team.
- Work with a key group of ecosystem partners and providers.
Who You'll Work With
· Provide technical support to sales team to achieve business objectives in Hong Kong and Macau, including working on technical proposal according to the customer’s requirements, introducing Cisco’s technical solution to solve the customer’s problems, response to customer RFP, demonstrating and testing Cisco’s solution and products.
Who You Are
- Industry knowledge, market trends and direction awareness is essential, as Cisco will continue to partner and form eco-systems to deliver comprehensive solutions to our customer base.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, computer networking or related discipline
- 8+ years relevant experience in network engineering
- Solid experience in Enterprise, Data Center Networks, Virtualization, automation and related technologies
- Preferably have CCNP or CCIE certifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry business understanding
- Self-initiative and energetic
- Team work
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.