Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What you’ll do
● Demonstrate thought leadership in solving customer pain points and achieving their business outcomes
• Produce architectural design for large scale networks
• Performs analysis and diagnosis of most complex networking problems.
● Performs analysis of most complex network designs.
• Provides highest-level crisis management.
• Acts as the technical specialist for the most complex deployments..
● May act in a technical team leadership capacity.
• Identifies skills and business shortfalls and establishes programs to address them.
• Collaborates proactively with AS NCE’s to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs.
Who you will work with
Advance Delivery Centers (ADC) provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Advanced Services (AS) delivery teams. ADC’s highly technical global resources support customer engagements in all theaters acting as a seamless delivery partner to AS practice and theater teams.
ADCs are located in strategic regions around the globe - Bangalore, Dalian, Mexico City, Krakow and Raleigh (RTP) - enabling a more consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language and local regulations. They are looking for high skilled engineers to work across all cisco architectures like Borderless networks, Collaboration, Datacenter/ Virtualization, Mobility, Video, NGN & OSS. Network Optimization Service (NOS) is one of the Flexible Subscription Service offering to Cisco Advanced Services customers which enable customer’s network to get ready, better, and smarter. NOS portfolio offer customers a comprehensive deliverables set in Network Assessment, Learning, Support and Architecture Specialization (Routing & Switching, Wireless, Security) domain.
Who you are
● Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent plus 6+ years of related experience in IT industry.
● 6+ years of experience.
● knowledge in (1) platform area specific to customer space and in (2) of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas: IP internetworking, LAN Switching, Routing, ATM & Voice technologies, IP Telephony, SAN, CDN, Optical, Wireless, IPCC. WAN protocols (Frame Relay, ISDN). IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
● Deep knowledge of atleast one Customer Vertical / IT industry
● CCIE and Professional Level CCxP desired
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco