Location:Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What will you do
- Work as a part of Cisco CX (Customer Experience) professional services team focusing on Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) and Software Defined Access (SDA) technology domains.
- Possess business judgment, comfortable and open communication style, willingness and ability to work as a team. Ability to establish credibility with the customer as well as work collaboratively with technical professionals from customer side and internally
- Be highly focused on results, with willingness and perseverance to make things happen through effective decision-making abilities
- Produce architectural design for large scale networks and Cisco DNAC
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of complex networking problems
- Performs analysis of complex network designs
- Acts as the technical specialist and trusted advisor for complex deployments
- Participate and lead customer workshops around proof of concept and network design.
- Plan, impact analysis and execution of HW and SW upgrade
- Travel to customer sites (moderate to high level of travel), coordinate and execute on-site tasks that are part of the project lifecycle.
- Perform ongoing engagements of network optimization and consulting. Play the role of trusted technical partner for the customer in this aspect.
Who will you work with
Customer Experience (CX) Professional services global centers provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs, working hand in hand with country or regional delivery teams. Our highly-skilled engineers support customer engagements in primarily in EMEA region, acting as a seamless delivery partner to the local teams. You will work with a group of highly motivated engineers and solution architects as your team and project managers, support services and country units of Cisco as your peers. During project engagements, you will work with our customers too.
Currently we are looking to strengthen our Cisco DNA/SDA professional services team based in Krakow, Poland.
Who you are
- or Master of Engineering in Electronics or Computers, or relevant experience.
- You know how to solve complex problems and design challenges. You are analytical in your approach.
- You enjoy working with customers, solving their business problems by your network-design skills.
- You are a team player. You like working with multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- 3-6 years of experience in network management, network design or consulting or other roles with customer facing engagements.
- Technical Skills:
- Cisco Wireless AP/WLC knowledge is a plus
- Cisco ISE (Identify Services Engine) knowledge is a plus
o (CCNP or CCIE level) Layer2 switching & security concepts
o (CCNP or CCIE level) Layer3 IP routing (ISIS, BGP, LISP), VXLAN
o Linux/UNIX knowledge (administration and networking) - Scripting knowledge is a plus
o Enterprise network design concepts
o Basic virtualization concepts (Docker, Ansible, etc is a plus)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Our focus on inclusion and diversity isn't just about equal opportunity, or bringing in the best talent, promoting STEM education, running campaigns aimed at proposing reasonable accommodations recognizing hidden disabilities of our colleagues and hosting employee resource organizations.
We also encourage giving back activities centered on social causes. Throughout the world, Cisco employees give generously of their talent, time, and compassion. We serve as volunteers in our communities or give to nonprofits, and embrace their enthusiasm to help change the world and make a positive impact.
Our mission is to shape the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors, and ecosystem partners. Our employees play a key role in putting this mission into action. We welcome you join us in this endeavor being a part of our elite professional services team !