C developer- 5G Packet Core-Software Engineer-Pune(5+ years)
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
MABU mobile packet core solution comprises of the best product offerings in the industry. These solutions address mobile packet core requirements across all generations of network— 3G/4G and 5G. The Cisco solution is open, standards based, and can be deployed flexibly in a virtual or conventional configuration.
MABU offers a comprehensive, flexible, and fully scalable solution that is integrated with subscriber management capabilities. Cisco end-to-end mobile packet core infrastructure delivers industry-leading network intelligence that helps Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) personalize the mobile experience for their customers, monetize the packet core with new revenue-generating services, and optimize the mobile infrastructure to reduce costs.
This is an opportunity to join our team working on the next generation 5G EPC
Who You Are :
*BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MSin CS/IT/ECE with 7+ years of experience working as Software Development Engineer or similar roles.
* Design, develop and review the artefacts (documents, code)
* Highly motivated, self-driven, excellent team player and should be flexible to work on any assigned tasks and adjust to changing business priorities and plans.
* Proven ability to work successfully in Scrum teams using Agile/Scrum methodology to enhance the product & solution offering.
* Drive products with innovative ideas that enhance product definition towards the next generation architecture.
*You will be involved in end to end product design and implementation in your scrum team. which comprises of some of the most talented engineers in the industry.
*Active participation in design discussions and code review discussions across the scrum teams within your group.
* Excellent Object Oriented design and coding skills in C/C++.
* Hands-on with the design/coding/UT ensuring high quality feature delivery in planned timeline
*Mobile Packet Core/ 3GPP architecture (4G/5G) and/or Telecom Product experience will be a strong plus.
*Knowledge of network layers & protocols such as IP, TCP/UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS
* Desired skills: VMware/OpenStack/Virtualization platforms, containerization, Cloud technologies
* Good understanding of CI/CD and DevOps concepts is preferred
*Strong analytical skills and high aptitude to learn and adapt to new processes