Business developent Rep-Strategy Associate
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence
The Business Entity
Cisco is aiming to become the No.1 IT company, and in Greater China, we’re also accelerating our transformation. To support our transformation, the strategy team is responsible for shaping the future of Cisco Greater China, developing strategy, programs and initiatives to identify and accelerate new growth in theatre. This team has a major role in interacting and aligning with GC leadership to support our strategic goals, identifying market transitions and selecting the best opportunities.
We’re looking for a strong market insight analyst to support leaders of all levels of Cisco to facilitate decision-making, accountability, and results. This individual will be required to work with both Cisco global market intelligence teams, sales team, cross-functional teams, and external industry consultants to collect, analyze data and provide insights to support answers to strategic business questions.
· Solid data extraction and analysis as well as synthesize insights
· Attention to detail and being organized with multi-tasking
· Advanced working knowledge of Excel as well as other data analytical tool
· Demonstrated experience in preparing and executing presentations of business data
· Strong operational business understanding on internal/external stakeholders
· Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and collaborate at all levels
· Fluency in English and Chinese for both verbal and written communication
· Prior experience in consulting industry
· Proven Program and Process Management skills