Business Systems Analyst 1372405
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Today’s high-reaching business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right abilities to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
What You'll Do:
DES team is currently looking for an expert Product Lifecycle Solutions analyst who is proficient in integrating PLM Cloud with OnPrem ERP and other enterprise systems. Proficiency in designing and developing solutions with knowledge on SaaS PLM and PaaS are key responsibilities of this role.
- Engage partners and Technical Architects/staff to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions to architect, design, develop, test, release features, and to resolve technical strategy and designs.
- Build scalable solutions, providing architectural solutions/designs demonstrating technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team, and motivating change.
- Drive enhancements and improvements to transform and scale systems and applications that enable Cisco’s Component Business Model
Who You'll Work With:
The Digital Enterprise Solutions group is redefining the way we run Cisco’s business by improving technology, the best of business processes and superior data insights. Together, we will Reimagine the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and demonstrate the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together. Be a part of a highly empowered collaborative “FUTURE IT” team who's passionate about the use of technology to deliver outstanding business outcomes.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of supply chain PLM experience including Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP with proven success in leading large & sophisticated projects.
- Deep technical and functional knowledge in Oracle E-Business suite 12.x, 11.x and Oracle Fusion Cloud Application Suites including all modules from ERP and SCM.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion implementation with Multi/hybrid cloud integrations.
- Knowledge in SQL, PLSQL, Forms, XML/BI Publisher, Workflow, OAF, Oracle ADF, and OBIEE 11g is highly preferred.
- Experience leading a globally distributed team with a documented software development process (within an Agile methodology like Scrum).
- Flexible and adaptable: ability to quickly adapt to new methodologies, tools, processes and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate compelling executive-level presentations to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Engineering, Business or Supply Chain related subject area
- Oracle Cloud Certification in Oracle ERP and SCM implementations is preferred.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.