Business System Analyst (Intern) - India UHR
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
· Analyzes complex business problems, leveraging business and technical expertise to deliver business outcomes.
• Engages with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements to deliver end-to-end solutions.
• Provides technical expertise to advise on solutions, including standard products and features to address business issues and opportunities.
• Defines and maintains architecture standards, to ensure that application portfolio is aligned with business strategy
• Develops business process architecture to onboard new offers, RTM and monetization models
• Responsible for demos as part of the CI/CD process
• Accountable and Responsible for QA / QE activities including but not limited to creating Systems Integration Test cases and Performance Test Cases which are aligned to the Business Requirement Document and User Stories provided by Product Owners.
• Experience delivering complex business solutions and managing business processes and policies
• Possesses general business knowledge (sales, finance, etc.), knowledge of Cisco products, and understanding of IT functions
• Detail oriented and data driven.
• Comfortable with data, process flows, and systems thinking.
• Demonstrated leadership and management experience
• Able to combine technical and business considerations in analytical thinking
• Actively contributing to business planning and insights to support decision-making in short, medium and long-term periods
• Knowledge of industry practices and products
Who You Are
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
• Minimum of an 8.0 (out of 10) CGPA or equivalent
• Year of Pass out -2022 (only)
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
• Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture enthusiast? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!