Business Strategy Manager - MBA (Intern) – United States
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestInternet of Everything, Networking, Wireless, Mobility
|What You’ll Do |
● Work on unwinding and analyzing highly complex problems, gain insight into the opportunities inherent in those problems, recommend a path forward, and drive execution
● Projects can include: Formulation of long-term strategic priorities and plans, emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive dynamics and internal business performance improvement
● You will be expected to become an expert in Cisco’s
business and have a solid grasp on the markets we serve and competitors we face
● Be a leader on all fronts – from solving problems to consensus building to unstructured team environments to executive interactions
|Who You'll Work With |
We work across Cisco's product and technology development groups and with partners to create solutions that ultimately hold supreme value for our customers. Our team executes a set of business development activities such as acquisitions, investments, partnerships, incubation of innovative ideas, identification of market disrupters, and ongoing evolution of our organization to keep us in the forefront of it all. We are in the business of making the impossible, possible.
|Who You Are |
● Currently pursuing an MBA degree
● Good working knowledge of the high-tech industry
● Good verbal, written and presentation skills
● Wear multiple hats and ability to manage multiple strategy projects
● Strong excel and modeling skills
● Comfortable with uncertainty and willingness to take risks
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
● We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
● We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
● We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#univbusstrategyjobs #Engineering @WeAreCisco
Share Business Strategy Manager - MBA (Intern) – United States with Facebook Share Business Strategy Manager - MBA (Intern) – United States with LinkedIn Share Business Strategy Manager - MBA (Intern) – United States with Twitter Share Business Strategy Manager - MBA (Intern) – United States with Google+ Share Business Strategy Manager - MBA (Intern) – United States with a friend via e-mail