Business Process Architect XaaS Lifecycle - 1359755
Location:Offsite, San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
As a Business Architect, you play a key role in leading all aspects of Cisco's Go to Market Transformation strategy. In this transformation you will be providing thought leadership to influence strategy and by collaborating with cross-functional teams to define/design the target state architectures and operational capabilities to deliver the strategic international objectives of Cisco.
- Facilitate and lead the End-to-End (E2E) business architecture scope and design efforts for SaaS GTM initiatives with an additional focus on Cisco’s overall transformation on business model evolution
- Work with teams around the globe to deliver the committed business outcomes
- Applying business architecture practices to identify operational capabilities, business processes, fit/gap requirements and perform assessments based on the need of business strategy and business model
- Facilitate workshops with cross-functional teams to perform deep dives into GTM Transformation programs to define E2E scope and solutions of the capabilities
- Partner with IT organizations to define the target enterprise architecture and solutions for each initiative
- Facilitate cross-functional walk-the-wall workshops to align on the E2E requirements and processes
- Defining the problem statements, options, and impacts (decision factors)
- Facilitate sessions to drive decision-making process
- Identifying, prioritizing, and sequencing capabilities required to enable one or more new GTM Transformation initiatives into a multi-year integrated roadmap with an inclusive approach across multiple functions
- Share business architecture knowledge and collaborate with other XaaS team members, including Program/Country Leads, Business Readiness Leads, and Test Leads
- Manage the GTM Transformation global and local capability repository
Who You'll Work With
Cisco’s XaaS Lifecycle organization is dedicated to supporting the growth and transformation of its XaaS businesses. The charter of this organization is to deliver a world-class XaaS operating model and a roadmap of transformational programs that will enable accelerated growth for our XaaS business.
You will work with the Business Unit Program Leads to identify key business and design decisions required to deliver XaaS initiatives
Who You Are
You can work independently, receives minimal guidance and direction from manager to determines optimal approach to accomplish work. You use analytical thought process and inclusive approach to solve problems.
You have the ability to summarize detailed requirements into a digestible, fluid message that can be tailored for multiple levels of the organization.
Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships and build follow-ship, in order to influence others to make decisions and take actions aimed at achieving common objectives that ultimately benefit the entire enterprise.
- BS degree with a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience
- Executive presence with exceptional communication and presentation skills at different levels (written and verbal)
- Leadership in business architecture practices and coaching others
- Strong program / project management skills
- Extensive end-to-end operations expertise knowledge; or at least in one of the following areas: Configure-Price-Quote, Order Management, Supply Chain, Invoice-to-Cash
- Knowledge of value realization, project estimating and budget management
- Industry certifications in Business Architecture
- High-level knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Understanding and track record of executing on systems and organizational transformation preferably at a hi-tech company
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.