Business Operations Manager
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
You will function in a Business Operations Manager role through exercising four key principles – strategic focus, being data driven, having an objective view, and being customer/stakeholder focused. Your key function will be enabling the execution of the CX Solutions and Acceleration team with emphasis on Product Management strategy by ensuring an optimal operational environment for your business leaders and the organization. Strong operational enablement through processes, methodologies, tools and systems should facilitate the implementation of the strategy, leading to the smooth operations of the business.
You will be required to deliver on the following:
· Ensure that key policies, processes and methodologies relating are developed, implemented and adhered by the CX Product Management team.
· Lead the design and enhancement of business processes, tools, reporting and operating models to improve the productivity of the regional organizations whilst ensuring compliance to corporate policy
· Be people focused, working daily with a variety of internal stakeholders to support global execution and alignment of systems and tools supporting the business
· Use a data driven approach, analyze business performance and identify root causes of problems and support the change management program to implement the future state
· Apply your CX Services and business acumen and partner with the finance organization, provide financial and operational analytics using automated systems and manual data collection in alignment with the CX Data and Insights team
· Participate as a key member of the Global Business Operations team and provide both strategic and tactical business insight and consulting to drive profitable growth and operational excellence, including both tactical and strategic (forward-looking) guidance
Who You'll Work With
You will operate effectively across a matrix organization that spans the Globe as well as work closely with your counterparts in other parts of CX operations and other key partners such as Finance, CX Data Insights, CX delivery operations teams and Sales operations.
Who You Are
You have a strong business, and CX knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs. You have strong operational management skills with the ability to establish programs related to professional services operations with deep knowledge of operational and financial levers and metrics within a professional services organization. You have good interpersonal skills and are able to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships and demonstrate the leadership skills required to create and communicate with executives at all levels of the CX organization. You possess strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present information clearly and succinctly along with the demonstrable ability to be objective through active listening; always striving for the best outcome for the business. You are able to recognize opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement and represent complex ideas in a simple, easy to understand manner to a variety of audiences.
Our minimum requirements are the following:
· 5+ years' demonstrated ability and proven success in professional services operations, financial analysis roles within a high technology environment
· Solid grasp of the Cisco CX portfolio
· Deep understanding of services operations and methodologies, process management and formulation of policies, programs, plans and systems to meet commitments
· Experience in financial analysis and analytics with respect to consulting and professional services business
· Direct experience in leading effectively in a complex and virtualized/matrixed organizational environment
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.