Business Operations Analyst
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What will you do:
- Provide critical Business Insights to several Business Entities within Customer Experience leveraging deep domain knowledge coupled with technology expertise
- Responsible for Building Deep Business Domain Expertise & Stakeholder Interlock
- Help in Solution Design and Development, Deployment and Driving Action on Data driven decisions
- Drive key business outcomes around Topline, Bottomline, Customer/Employee Sentiment etc.
Who you will work with:
CX is a team of exceptional technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best in class customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The CX Data Insights and Growth organization work with the Cisco Customer Experience team in helping business leaders and operation lead with their data, analytics needs and also providing business insights for decision making. The team is chartered to deliver accurate, high-quality data, models, hypotheses, and recommendations to the business leaders at the right time ensuring that we make efficient business decisions.
Who you are:
Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in
Management/Operations/Statistics/Mathematics/Computer + 8 years of work experience in
- Business Consulting
- Statistical Modelling
- Applied ML/AI
- Data-driven storyboarding
Working knowledge of
Additionally, the following skills are desired
- Ability to work in matrix organizations, prioritize what is meaningful to the business, and influence decision-makers to achieve desired results
- Excellent written/verbal communication – proficient in English
- Must have experience in participating as a key member in a cross-functional team and/or international projects or programs of high complexity.
- Experience or understanding of CX/Services operations and Finance organization, processes, and policies