Business Operations Analyst- Platforms
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Cisco Meraki is seeking an enthusiastic Business Operations Analyst to support cross-functional projects in our San Francisco office. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
Your projects will mostly focus on system integration, new platform enablement and new offer enablement. You will be responsible for reviewing, implementing and improving processes that help the organization scale and run more efficiently.
The role is highly interdisciplinary and require strong collaboration with channel and sales, operations, business systems, strategy and finance teams. You should be passionate about learning the behind-the-scene operations of a company - how things work, why they are the way they are and what we can do to make things better. You should be hungry for knowledge and eager to get things done (and done well). You should be open to change and not afraid of iteration.
- Learn about a process end-to-end, assess impact to various partners and understand scope / limitation
- Design and implement processes that are simple to follow, compliant and fulfills all requirements
- Drive adoption of new processes and standard methodologies
- Conduct data analysis to inform decisions and report on metrics
- Communicate changes to affected parties via change management efforts and hands-on training
- Tight collaboration with other teams and ability to project management
- Document new or amended process
- 1-3 years of experience in a consulting, sales or business operations role
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation to drive projects
- High-energy, personable, and able to work under tight deadlines across teams
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
- Strong work ethics