Business Operations Analyst, Cisco Capital
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
What you will do
- You will be part of a team responsible for improving the capabilities and functionality Cisco Capital's Global Applications.
- Using Agile Methodology, you'll work with business partners and users to identify and document requirements; collaborate with IT development teams on solutions; test functionality and deliver positive results to our operational platform - Global Connect.
- Work closely with business users and delivery teams to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of business intelligence and analytics solutions.
- Present KPIs(Key Performance Indicators) and financial metrics data from various technical platforms like Oracle and SQL Server in the form of Business Objects Reports and Tableau dashboards/graphs for Biz users to consume.
- Create innovative solutions while improving existing processes.
- Serve as the liaison between Business and IT to design solutions and reports.
- Provide business support to stakeholders through reporting and analytics.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members and business partners.
- Analyze and Build Complex reports, SQL extracts and tables to meet business needs.
- You will craft, modify, improve and debug MS Access software components including VBA code, forms, and reports.
- You will do complete gap analysis, impact assessments, capture business requirements, build process flow documentation and give user training.
- You will be responsible for handling the backlog, planning enhancements, building test cases, testing, reporting defects, and providing feedback to partners on progress.
Who You’ll Work With
In this role you will be collaborating closely with IT, Global Business Process Management Team and business users from accounting, operations, finance, sales and tax groups.
Who You Are
Experience in building requirements to improve data gathering for analytic purposes.
Highly motivated, a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
You are a creative problem solver and highly collaborative teammate who is comfortable working as a SME and key contributor on a matrixed team and able to navigate many cross-flow dependencies and diverse partner groups
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of related work experience.
- Should have a good understanding of Oracle, SQL and relational databases.
- Good understanding in Business Objects, Tableau or similar data analytics and presentation tools.
- Have experience in storytelling with data in form of visuals.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable presenting findings to executive level audience and translating data into understandable documents.
- Outstanding analytical thinking and aptitude.
- Finance and Equipment Leasing domain knowledge preferred.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.