Executive Recruiting Sourcer/Coordinator
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Cisco’s Global Talent Acquisition Organization is constantly evolving to drive innovation, efficiency and attract best-in-class talent. This is an outstanding opportunity to play a major role in the Global Executive Talent Acquisition organization. Cisco’s Executive Talent Acquisition COE is responsible for developing global strategies to hire exceptionally talented senior leaders. This includes providing Hiring Managers and candidates with high-touch and compelling experiences during the recruitment and hiring process. We're focused on building a scalable operation while working collaboratively and cross-functionally with key leaders across the company to develop creative and innovative solutions that support and sustain Cisco's growth.
The Sourcer/Coordinator for Executive Talent Acquisition will be responsible for sourcing potential VP+ candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and other market research.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
· Conduct confidential research and talent identification to identify Best-in-Class talent within the industry.
· Partner with ETA’s Executive Recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective executive search process.
· Provide external benchmark candidate recommendations to establish and support a more rigorous process around internal VP+ searches.
· Collaborate with broader organization on market / competitive intelligence initiatives.
· Manage and distribute relevant articles, analyst reports and other industry competitive intelligence to ETA extended ecosystem.
· Additional Coordination Responsibilities: The Global Executive Talent Acquisition Sourcer is also responsible for the administration of employment processes in accordance with Cisco's hiring guidelines and policies. S/he will provide support to the VP+ Search function in various, internal/external-facing aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process and on-boarding. In this role s/he will interface with the Global Executive Talent Acquisition Recruiters, Hiring Managers, HR Partners and potential Global Executive Talent Acquisition candidates/applicants. Contributing to the overall success of the VP+ Search function by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the Recruiting Process.
The ideal candidate will be intelligent, hard-working and possess 1-5 years of experience in a research / analytics-heavy role. Experience in Management Consulting (i.e. retained executive search), Strategy Consulting, Market Research, or other Professional Services environments is highly preferred, but not necessary. Experience in HR or client-side Executive Talent Acquisition disciplines is a plus, but not required. Exposure to the Technology sector is a plus.
Other attributes of the successful candidate will include:
· Team player: strong collaboration skills and willingness to learn and be taught
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships
· Excellent problem solving skills and sound judgment
· Demonstrated success analyzing large amounts of data and stripping out noise to get down to structured market insights
· Must possess the ability to think strategically and orthogonally
- High process (and continuous process improvement) orientation
- Strong execution skills—tenacious, results-driven, takes initiative, and possesses a sense of urgency
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working independently
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- BS/BA degree with a strong academic track record; advanced degree(s) a plus