Business Intelligence Manager
Alternate LocationPoland, India
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
As a Business Intelligence Manager, you will:
- Analyze the business, gather business requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems, that directly impact business productivity.
- Develop and support new or existing systems within Chief Data & Analytics Office.
- Work with SQL, Hana, Snowflake for data analysis which involves data gathering, data processing and analyzing
- Prepare technical design documents based on business requirements and data flow diagrams.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and present results in a concise manner.
- Design solutions to help the Sellers visibility to opportunity data insights for better get along with Customers and Partners.
- Work with different business intelligence tools and data frameworks.
- Above all, come with a curious mind and a passionate learning mindset
Who You'll Work With
We are building a best-in-class team of passionate, result oriented problem solvers with the aim of enabling better data-driven decisions and thereby creating business impact.
We operate as a startup: work hard, learn every single day, focus on doing measurable and impactful work; and have lots of fun along the way
Who You Are
Do you thrive in a multi-tasking, rapid prototyping, and agile development environment? You bring the ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Good interpersonal skills are an important part of what you bring to this role.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- BS in math, statistics, data science, computer science, engineering and 3+ years successful track record in data engineering or data analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in using query languages such as SQL
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong collaboration, influencing and facilitation skills
- Works independently and is a quick learner
- Demonstrated, take-charge attitude with greater flexibility and resilience
- Apply structured problem solving (taking a large, complex problem and breaking it down into components, involve others as needed, drive resolution)
- Cisco business & technical acumen will be a plus
- Experience working with Cisco Internal data/systems
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.