Business Development Representative (Small Business Partner Sales)
Location:Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do
You will primarily be responsible for three areas for the Small Business Partner Sales Program - global sales planning & project management, sales execution excellence & governance, and global cross-functional interlock to scale best practices.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Project management of the Small Business Partner Sales Program including identifying teams, deliverables, timeline and ensure successful implementation of various tracks.
- Manage program operations, reporting and cadence of regional/global reviews.
- Manage reporting and drive utilization of Digital Seller Tools, such as OneMob, SFDC, LinkedIn and others.
- Develop & manage various communications platforms, such as Communities, SalesConnect, etc.
- Identify best practices and integrate with global business policies and scale across regions.
- Plan and ensure implementation of global strategic initiatives, change management, success metrics, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with Global Commercial & Small Business strategy.
Who You 'll Work With
You will be joining the Small Business Team within the Korea Sales Segments & Industries - Small Business Organization, reporting to the Strategy, Planning and Business Management Leader. Korea SB's mission is to create exceptional opportunities for our customers, partners and people and become Extraordinary Together.
The organization aims for:
- Consistent double-digit growth
- Being recognized by customers as the number one enabler of digital transformation
- A loyal, relevant, capable and motivated route to market
- The most dynamic and diverse team to be part of in our industry
Who You Are
In order to be successful in this role, you would have experience in owning projects, including leading planning, driving requirement gathering, change management and adoption, and an ability to identify business improvements & enhancements.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- 3+ years' experience in Sales & Operations Management in the IT industry
- Experience working with Cisco / Cisco partners preferred
- Excellent planning skills
- A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured sales environment
- Highly collaborative is a must; ability to work as a team player and provides support to teams working remotely
- Excellent written, verbal communication, listening and presentation skills; able to articulate complex ideas and strategies to people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated high-level of maturity and confidentiality
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Familiarity with Cisco's products, architectures and services offerings and experience in the IT industry would be beneficial