Business Development Representative (French or Polish or German or Dutch or Russian or Italian Arabic)
Location:Oeiras, Lisboa, Portugal
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Business Development Representative
What You'll Do
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
You will respond to customers who want to interact with Cisco, understand their needs and work with partners to provide solutions. You will work closely with and leverage selected channel partners to maximize new sales opportunities. You will manage sales opportunities while using cutting-edge technologies to remotely interface with customers and leverage new sales models (cloud, services & software) to help customers maximizing their revenue. You will own the full sales cycle (developing and closing opportunities up to $50k in all segments and all Small Business opportunities), working closely partners
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth. We serve our customers through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
If you enjoy selling in a changing environment, are goal motivated and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you.
- consultancy company
- You've got a love for IT and ability to tap into technology
- You have a history of career progression and desire for professional development
- You've got experience owning the full sales cycle (developing and closing opportunities, working closely customers and/or partners
- You are passionate about Sales and building positive relationships with customers
- You are a flexible and resilient problem solver
- You thrive in a team environment
- -fluency in one of the languages-French or Polish or Dutch or Arabic or Italian or Russian
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.