Business Development Manager
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
CX EMEAR is hiring a Business Development Manager for our Hybrid Cloud Team. In this role, you will drive and accelerate Cisco CX (Customer Experience) cloud & security opportunities providing pre-sales related support, drive consultative value-based solution selling, formulating and making recommendations, helping clients implement proposed solutions, and work across with CX delivery leaders, Services sales, account teams and specialist organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Help clients address the massive shifts taking place in the driven global landscape of cloud with advice & guidance to embark on a cloud journey.
- You will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of customers' data & privacy requirements in a global context.
- You will have some understanding of the various compliance & risk frameworks such as GDPRS, PCI DSS, SOX, HIPPA, EU Directive etc…
- The candidate will help position Zero Trust and SASE services and have a good understanding of Cisco’s approach to the Cloud Adaption Framework.
- You will be responsible for articulating the most important & relevant use cases for our customers.
- The candidate will be able to help customers look at the business value including business benefits, approach and methodology for cloud migration and adaption.
- Responsible for navigating across the company in identifying and acquiring critical resources needed to develop the best Cloud solution for the client, while applying Cisco brand strategies and offerings, methods and models, to ensure extraordinary design and delivery.
- The candidate must have a good understanding of the various market trends, headwinds and tailwinds to support theatre teams in positioning cloud solutions.
- The candidate must have the ability to develop pursuit strategies and support new business opportunities, which include defining/qualifying sales opportunities, resolving engagement scope and cost projections, formulating potential cloud solutions based on client requirements.
- The candidate must demonstrate the use of shown leadership and consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities and compelling value propositions.
- Discuss and document business and technical requirements of cloud customers across the breadth of EMEAR customers.
- Enable rapid redesign of business processes to help clients achieve greater efficiencies and adapt their business models towards industry changes around Hybrid Cloud
- Advice on solutions based on Cisco's cloud solutions or suggest custom solutions where applicable
- Produce compelling proposals with associated Service Design, levels of effort, quotes and contracting documentation, help driving the presented solutions to a successful booking
- Assess Delivery and Commercial risks
- Facilitate smooth transition to Delivery teams once deals achieve booking stage
Who You'll Work With
- Collaborate with the CX delivery leaders, Technology and Transformation Group (TTG), Sales, CX Product Management team, Cisco Industry Group and the Business Units to ensure that cloud customer solutions and opportunities are prioritized, and the cloud business and technical requirements are “translated” and mapped.
Who You Are
- Requires BS/BE/BTech degree or equivalent plus around 8 years of related experience in IT industry
- Preferred to have 5+ years proven experience with Cloud & Automation Services
- Deep understanding of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. Familiarity and experienced with multiple cloud automation technologies such as: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud , ACI Anywhere, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, Intersight IWO and others
- Demonstrates experience in one or more of the following: business development, project management, service delivery management, partner engagement, services selling
- Able to elicit business and technical requirements
- You will be able to demonstrate good understanding of SASE security capabilities including CASB, NGFW, I&AM, Access Control.
- Demonstrate good understanding of governance, compliance & risk in the various cloud adaption frameworks.
- You will have a good understanding of NIST and CSA Frameworks.
- You will have good understanding of Zero Trust and SASE frameworks including NIST 800-207, CSA-CCM for Cloud Maturity.
- Understanding of SIG and SecOps would be an advantage.
- Familiarity of cloud security architectures is desirable.
- You will need to demonstrate good understanding of Identity & Access Management, CSB Brokers & SIG.
- Demonstrate good understanding of SASE use cases including remote work, branch & campus access. SD-WAN, SDA in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Capable of creating compelling services proposals and communicating them to internal and external healthcare-oriented customers
- Demonstrates understanding of contracting process. Prior experience creating contracts is a plus
- Familiar with partner and/or subcontractor services delivery models
- Confirmed shown project management skills including planning, reporting, advising/coordinating the work of others
- A strong desire to continuously improve your vertical knowledge, skills, and abilities, approaches, methodologies, technology specialization
- Ability to handle multi-tasking environment and to meet tight deadlines
- Work and lead in a multi-functional diverse matrix organization of specialists
- Analysis and problem solving with focus on aligning solutions to strategic imperatives