Business Development Manager
Location:Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll do
You will be responsible for the overall strategic direction, service creation and go-to-market plan for SERVICE PROVIDERS INDONESIA ( PTT/ SMARTFREN/ INDOSAT) as a major Cloud and SP Channel partner for Cisco. You align to the Service Provider’s desired business outcomes and top line revenue, by working to embed Cisco’s entire portfolio into their managed services business. Strong background in executive-level communication, business development, managed and cloud services, and building customer and partner relationships is critical. Most significantly, you will focus on service creation to achieve product-market fit in target segments with key buyers. As such, you have strong commercial acumen, business case skills, extensive experience with market segmentation, worked with agile or lean product development models, along with strong awareness for the shift to design/CX led digital GTM.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define and execute the service creation plan while driving Cisco's strategy and meeting financial targets set for the business
- Envisage and build cloud and managed services into the market with SERVICE PROVIDERS INDONESIA ( PTT/ SMARTFREN/ INDOSAT) as part of their industrialisation model for agile product development
- Be an integral part of the business planning process and ensure close interaction and collaboration with Cisco Architecture sales teams, Partner Organisation, and GSP account team
Who You'll Work With
This role will work hand in hand with Architecture Product Specialist Sellers, Partner Account Managers, along with other operational functions (Marketing, Finance, Legal, Support, etc.) and external partners to develop the SERVICE PROVIDERS INDONESIA ( PTT/ SMARTFREN/ INDOSAT) Cloud & Service Provider Channel business. This position will work closely with Cisco ASEAN leadership to drive key business initiatives spanning Enterprise, Commercial and Public Sector customer acquisition, nurture and retention.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of sales/business development experience
- Experience building cloud & managed services in a partner led model; strong consideration for examples of achievements in envisaging, creating and accelerating new services with key Service Providers
- Knowledge of Global Service Provider market trends
- Strong skills in a cross-functional teaming environment specialising on business development activities
- Develops an insightful view of the overall business landscape, including financial and partner business drivers
- Understands how to evaluate, interpret, and incorporate financial data in daily decisions to understand the organization's financial goals and focus the efforts in solving complex partner needs
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships at customers, partners and within Cisco.
- Working across Boundaries - Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex business engagements to pull together multiple IT domains in creating vertical/segment specific solutions for our customers
- Strategic Vision - Develops short and long-term strategy
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart-Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.