Indonesia CDA-Business Development Manager-FSI
Location:Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
Your primarily responsible for planning, developing, and executing differentiated sales play/ programs for our Enterprise customers – starting with market analysis, developing relevant offers, executing the Go-To-Market through our sales specialists, and then measuring the impact through key metrics & indicators. Acts as a business advisor that drive the business to IT alignment conversation and positions Cisco as an integral player in the context of the Country. Strategically to engage key transformational and strategic accounts, and tactically to evangelize to all accounts in the country through forums, events and other campaigns
- Assist OD in driving-top down long-term opportunities, including identification of top opportunities
- Identify key areas of growth and actively work with core team to work towards real investment
- Craft innovative business architectures to help our customer in their most crucial business problems
- Identifying appropriate services and organizations needed to support solutions, and how to incorporate them into a broader technology environment
Who You'll Work With
Cisco connects everything. We connect enterprises to their customers, employees, partners and to their future – and we promise it’s going to be a bright one! Because our everyday challenge is to help you get the best out of the latest technology trends – mobility, cloud and the Internet of Things – and be your business partner in achieving your desired profitable growth. The world is going digital, and we are a driving force. We will understand your business goals and develop the right solutions and services to support it - no matter what your industry and vision is. Whether you want to deliver new customer experiences, better engage your employees, protect your information or embrace the mobile world, we can enable all that and much more for you with a technology foundation that is fast, agile and secure. Is this what you are looking for? Invite us to help show you the way.
Who You Are
- Minimum 10-15 years of work experience in Technology consulting, sales, business development or technical sales selling to or for Banking and Financial Industry space.
- Preferably, has minimum 6-8 years’ experience in consulting experience supporting accounts for a fast growing, high technology company.
- Strong experience and track record with solution selling of Business and IT solutions is helpful.
- You are a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability.
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- You are ambitious and highly motivated individual who can works well in a team with deep desire to excel and develop a career in account management
- Talent for relating to people and bring to bear these relationships to create a preferred partner status for Cisco
- Strong presentation and communications skills as you are required to sell and engage at all levels of our clients organizations including at the Board Level
- Analytical and flair for working with details as the role involve driving major opportunities in a high-reaching environment that require preparations of internal justification and approval.
- Open to live long learning and constantly challenge one’s assumptions and presumptions about things
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with Honors in Technology, Engineering or any equivalent courses.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from smart-cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.