Business Development Manager - Sales Acceleration
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the United States
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
Business Development Manager, Sales
Are you interested in working at the heart of Cisco’s transformation to recurring revenue and lifecycle selling? Services is a $14B+ business for Cisco and is critical to providing customer value and delivering business outcomes. As customers adapt to the new norm and embark on their digital transformation, they are looking for companies who can help them move faster.
Our team is looking for leaders who are excited by the opportunities in the big picture and can hit the ground running. You set the pace and bring those around you along on the journey to advocate for field Sales, engage and partner with CX, and help implement the GTM strategy.
In this role, you will join the America’s Service Sales team to define the acceleration and sales plan for specific CX Services solutions. You will need to have an understanding of Cisco field Sales in order ensure messaging resonates with the field and to prioritize and develop new initiatives that will drive growth in many of the following areas:
- Business Critical Services (BCS)
You will work with cross functional groups to develop high growth initiatives that can scale across the America’s. When a complex problem arises, you can quickly identify the root cause and break down silos to build solutions to move forward. Being curious, thinking big and exploring diverse ideas is a must!
You will work closely with the Global Offer Incubation team to tailor CX offers with Product Marketing, the Global Sales Accelerate team for communications and enablement, the CX BDM teams and the Americas Services Sales organization to develop and implement strategies to drive CX Service solutions
Excited about the opportunity?
Tell us about you! We are especially interested in hearing about your skills in business development, communications, problem solving, consensus building, and data-driven decision making. We want to hear stories about how you have been successful in an unstructured environment, worked through complexity, and how you have delivered amazing outcomes while under pressure. Please let us know if you have experience with or preference for one of the above listed focus areas.
Basic requirements include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required MBA is preferred with a minimum of 8+ years’ related experience
- Broad understanding of Cisco Customer Experience solutions
- A strong understanding of the Services selling motion and offers
- Led market initiatives and programs, ideally in business development or sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco