Business Development Manager- Partner Programs
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Why You'll Love Cisco:
Are you ready to change the World? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent? Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, connected cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. We care about our customers, enjoy having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in your community. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
- You will develop a partner program and governance model with established criteria and success measures.
- You will work across the Demand Response Team, the Global and Regional partner teams, marketing, and local sales leadership to engage with partners.
- You will craft and conduct partner business reviews.
- You'll establish and maintain lead routing process for Demand Response Team (DRT) partners and provide regular pipeline updates.
- You will create and operate partner onboarding and enablement plan in partnership with Sales Execution Team and Training and Enablement Mgr.
- Jointly deliver and orchestrate partner training via framework established within Sales Acceleration Team.
- You'll support Demand Response Team (DRT) sales efforts with partners, including account planning, training, and sales enablement for sales and partners.
- You will understand the Partner types and capabilities for possible new offerings and improvements to program, for example scaling through eCommerce and joint marketplaces.
- You will work in partnership with the global and regional partner organizations to ensure alignment to business priorities.
Who You'll Work With
As part of a global organization, you will work with Cisco resellers, distributers to drive business’ outcomes for our customers. You will partner with cross-functional support teams including HR, IT, Sales Ops, partners and marketing and be responsible for building strong internal and customer focused relationships within a matrix environment.
Who You Are
You will possess strong critical thinking skills, executive presence, and an ambitious spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and a proven track record of success, we want to hear from you.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience dealing with partners in the industry
- You demonstrate a consistent record of sales and operational success
- You have effective business planning skills, pipeline review, resource & partner management skills
- A strong affection and aptitude for technology
- Experience leading the complete life-cycle of a project
- You think the best of those around you, ask questions to confirm this and avoid jumping to conclusions. You treat others with respect.
- You understand how others perceive you, and have the ability to understand a situation from the perspective of others.
- You identify areas where we can improve collaboration
- You take ownership of yourself and your circumstances
- You share early and often to engage those around you
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.