Business Development Manager - Paris 2024
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
What You'll Do
The Paris 2024 Olympics Business Development Team is responsible for driving Cisco Solutions, Sales Plays and Solutions to any France customers in the context of Paris 2024 Olympic Games. We will help Private, Public and Service Providers customers and Paris 2024 deliver the best experiences, based on our Network, Collaboration, DataCenter and CyberSecurity Solutions Portfolio.
The Business Development Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers: we are looking for a bright and proven individual who will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the business development strategy for a specific territory mainly focused on P2024 / Event Delivery Model and Private Sector.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, in the context of the Paris 2024 milestone.
· Work closely with the Cisco Account teams, Partners and customers to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services
· Identify and qualify opportunities with local public sector entities, infrastructure operators, private customers
· Position Cisco and its product lines upstream of the public tenders
· Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
· Mobilize the appropriate sales partners upstream that will best position Cisco and its solutions
· Leverage existing framework contracts Cisco or its sales partners has to expand its footprint
· Deliver accurate business metrics and pipeline development reports
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with diverse CX team, pre-sales team, partners, business units and technology specialists’ team.
Who You Are
• You bring 5 to 10 years of sales experience in the IT industry.
• You are good at communication skills.
• Your spare no effort for customers and our team.
• Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets in new territories
• Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
• Native French and Business level English both written and spoken.
• Experience in Strategic Thinking and Selling
• Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to CxO level.
• Ability to match customer needs with state-of-the-art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
• Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!