Business Development Manager - Data Center & Cloud - (JP/EN)
Location:Dalian, Liaoning, China
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything imaginable. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to multifaceted solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digitisation journey.
What You’ll Do
As a natural leader, you will work closely with Cisco Sales and CX Teams in reimagining the future for customers and delivering proposals and closing opportunities to meet our customer’s business and IT needs. You excel in applying your expertise in architectures, technologies and consultancy for services design and driving customer outcomes. You will actively develop relationships with our customers, key partners, facilitate client sessions, lead pre-sales efforts ensuring appropriate specialists are engaged, to deliver business growth with trusted expertise and value creation.
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience organisation is redefining how we work with strategic and sophisticated clients to help them achieve their goals with Cisco. You will be building positive relationships internally and externally leading to growth. You will join a team that are focusing on Customer Experience across the entire lifecycle, with this role focusing on pre-sales, the results and long-term success of Cisco.
Who You Are
You are an analytical problem solver with a strong technology background, coupled with business insight and interpersonal skills, compelled to help customers grow. You have the ability to lead complementary teams in multiple pre-sales engagements coordinating activities, driving efficient partnership and effective governance, producing high quality proposals.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Applies Knowledge of network architectures, data center & cloud technology, consultancy for customer business problems
- Drives customer outcomes by:
- Developing potential opportunities from an early sales stage
- Crafting service solutions for fully qualified opportunities
- Fluent in Japanese, conversational English skill.
- Leading with transactional services but driving towards a long-term lifecycle services solution
- Aligns to regional service and business needs as required, including
- Growth – participate in go to market strategies for growth initiatives
- Offer lifecycle – supporting development and introduction of new services and enabling sales to use them
- Customer-facing services portfolio SME working to develop new business opportunities to booking
- Interlock with sales and delivery
- Jointly validating and prioritizing engagement opportunities
- Strong client presence and consulting and/or delivery skills
- Analysis and problem solving with focus on designing Solution Design and aligning solutions to strategic imperatives
- Ability to engage and communicate efficiently with proven skills in writing compelling storylines, both in slide and text formats
- Work and lead in a multi-functional diverse matrix organisation of specialists
- A strong desire to continuously improve your knowledge, skills, and abilities; approaches, methodologies, technology specialisation
- Technical architecture specialization in either Enterprise Networking, Data Center/Cloud, Software or Security
- 5+ years in sales/solution development/business development role
- Experience in partnering/subcontracting professional services
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and makes a positive impact. Yes, our technology reimagines the outcomes, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, from launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Customer Experience that accelerates businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, connected cars and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
And we do it in style with outstanding personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are leaders with vision, tech enthusiasts, digital content trends connoisseurs, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation, having built the Internet, we’re now re-inventing it.
We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco CX!