Sales Development Manager - Cyber Security Solutions
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Strong organizational skills with the ability to scale a global organization and comfort reporting frequently to leaders on pipeline metrics is a must.
What You'll Do
- Lead a global BDR team - 2 BDR Managers with 20-25 BDRs under them between San Francisco, Raleigh, Boston, London, and Singapore
- Oversee individual and team meetings with BDR managers on a weekly basis to be able to grow and track team’s progress on metrics
- Report directly to the Head of Cloud Security Marketing
- Work cross-functionality with other departments to enable the success of the BDR team
- Help build and prioritize strategic target accounts lists
- Report to C-Level executive staff meetings on current metrics
- Report to C-Level executive staff meetings on historical metrics
- Train BDRs on Cloud Security products, demo, and sales skills to achieve BDR goals of moving into a full-time sales rep
- Achieve quarterly quota of opportunities, pipeline generated and closed business
- Travel to trade shows, other locations BDRs are located, and Cisco internal events
- Good understanding of BDR tools like SFDC, LinkedIn.com and Discover.org along with a preference for Outreach.io
- You are a proven leader, mentor and relationship builder. You flourish leading a group of individuals who wish to grow their careers and one day migrate to becoming outside sales reps. You are a high performer, hard-charging and passionate about winning. You have a proven track record of over-delivering on team results!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Culture oriented bring fun and team first
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- A proven track record of winning
- Ability to work in a highly competitive and dynamic team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas quickly and in a compelling way
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management/ organizational skills
- Has a long- term career path focused on becoming a high sales development leader
- Cybersecurity domain expertise is a plus
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- We connect everything- people, process, data, and things- and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- from Smart Cities to everyday devices.
- Perks: Lunch Mon- Wed- Fri. Waffle Wed once a month, amazing kitchen with the best snack wall ever, team/company happy hours and parties!
- We benefit everyone- We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.