Partner Business Manager Placetel -Mid & South Germany
Location:Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Additional Location(s)Eschborn, Stuttgart or equivalent
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Partner Business Manager Placetel- Mid & South Germany
Location: Cologne, Eschborn, Stuttgart or equivalent
Who You'll Work With
Cisco has a market leading position within the Cloud Collaboration and Communication market place. Within Cisco, Placetel is an innovative and constantly growing business unit offering Cloud PBX and Cloud UC solutions to the German SMB market. We are the specialists for digitized sales with a disruptive approach in selling cloud communication services. Our 20.000+ Placetel customers include well-known brands and companies as well as small and medium-sized enterprises.
You will be part of a highly engaged sales team responsible for driving the success of our digital Placetel collaboration products for the SMB segment reporting directly to the Manager responsible for Placetel Sales. Our mission is to change the way our partners work, learn and do business. We are the advisors, influencing the strategy and sales direction for our partners, distributors and peers.
What You'll Do
Cisco is looking for a Partner Business Manager in the Placetel Organization for Channel and Distribution Partners in the Region South Germany. You will guide Channel Partners to successfully position Placetel collaboration products in their portfolio. You will help partners to use and implement our fully digitized sales and service delivery approach and support them to win customers in the SMB segment.
In this job, you will,
- Act as a trusted advisor for Placetel partners and distributors. Work with the Partner Organization to demonstrate the business value of Placetel PBX and Collaboration products
- Recruit and enable new partners to sell Placetel products and solutions
- Guide and train partners on our fully digitized sales and service delivery approach
- Guide the partners to successfully position and sell Placetel PBX and Collaboration solutions
- Develop and manage the sales partner enablement plan, Define relevant content and topics for partner enablement.
- Develop with partners value propositions focused for the SMB Market
- Create and deliver partner related content.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Perform Sales presentations and demonstrations for partners and customers
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
Who you are
You will bring
- At least 5 years of sales experience working with partners and end-customers as a Channel Manager in Telecommunication or in cloud services or equivalent
- Broad expertise in Telecommunication products – preferably with experience in cloud pbx & ucc products and/or cloud based business models
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong customer interaction skills, open-minded, open communication
- Willingness to take over responsibilities and accountability for the results of her/his work
- Strong team player: drive culture of collaboration for success
- Willingness to travel while managing cost carefully
- Passion and dedication to success as well as the strong motivation to be successful in a competitive and fast changing market
- BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with selling towards Channel partners (IT/Telco)
- Develop and deliver accurate sales & partner forecasts in line with business objectives.
- Native German Speaker and preferably fluent English