Business Development (Intern) - Singapore
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Business Development (Intern) – Singapore
Cisco Partner Sales aims to develop the most meaningful partner ecosystem, valued by partners, customers and Cisco Employee’s. Growing partner capability in Cisco architectures and solutions, ensuring profitable growth for our ecosystem to deliver business value for Cisco and our customers.
You will closely work with Field and Virtual Partner Account Managers, Partner Systems Engineers, Partner Development Managers and other Cisco Channel Team resources to ensure alignment and consistency with their Partner's focused efforts.
What You’ll Do
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions for Partners.
- The skills to help develop a Business Plan that combines the Partner's key initiatives and Cisco's priorities for mutual success in the marketplace.
- Creating regional sales and channel execution plans and enablement initiatives.
- Engaging with sales and channel teams along with other stakeholders (regional leads, Partner Acceleration, etc.) to develop impactful campaign plays and execute demand generation activities to drive funnel creation and deliver a measurable return on investment.
- Execute on GTM plan to drive Cisco’s platforms with the APJ Partner community.
- Flexible to work within a geographically distributed and matrixed environment. Passionate, positive, with a creative attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment.
- An autonomous thought process and can drive business results.
- Ability to establish relationships, gain consensus, rapidly establish credibility with and gain confidence of multiple areas across Cisco and Partners.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
- Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!