Business Development Executive
Location:Offsite, San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Are you interested in working at the tip of the spear for Cisco's transformation to recurring revenue for the Webex family?
Our team is looking for a business development executive to help deliver growth within the Webex partnership ecosystem. You will be responsible for engaging and enabling strategic partnerships on the Webex platform. You will be responsible for communicating Cisco’s strategy, presenting the vision, and bringing partners along the Webex journey. The ideal candidate will possess some partnership experience, and ability to develop and execute on a strategy, and a strong motivation to get things done. Being curious, thinking big and exploring diverse ideas is a must!
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team with a hyper growth mentality.
- Engaging with and nurturing fortune 50 companies to develop long-lasting, high-impact partnerships
- Coordinate engagement of teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Legal and other teams ) required to manage solution development and delivery to clients
- Work with clients and ecosystem partners to identify new solution opportunities on the Webex platform
-Articulate value propositions, quantify market opportunities, and align expectations for engagement, deliverables, proof of concepts, programs, and services
- Show excellent communication skills and the ability to persuade, using simple communications that convey sophisticated concepts in a compelling, concise, inspiring and creative way
- Be a phenomenal teammate who is highly execution focused and strategic with a clear vision of how our partners and customers will consume products
- Be flexible, with a start-up mentality
7+ years experience in a business development, business analyst, product marketing, venture capital or M&A working with Enterprise software
BS/BA degree in a technically related field preferred
7+ years of business development or M&A experience at Enterprise technology companies
Experience approaching, negotiating, and managing relationships with Fortune 50 companies
Strong business development and negotiating experience
Strong personal initiative with proven ability to execute with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.