Business Analyst - SSF
Area of InterestFinance
Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' progressive ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, thoughtful cities, sensible cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You'll work with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired
Under this role you'll be part of the INDIA SSF finance team supporting one or more Segments in the INDIA NGSP region
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Forecast process support on a weekly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
· Close business partnering on identifying areas of improvement / Compliance
· Manage and own reporting on sales & financial metrics.
· Active engagement in the yearly planning process.
· Drive innovation and simplification to our processes and reporting packs.
· Provide support to monthly & quarterly business reviews and FP&A deliverables
· Responsible to partnering with business segment sales leaders in driving the profitable growth of the organization.
· Responsible for the Business segment margin forecast, track the margin of challenging deals, and approve the margin/discount affordability of the challenging deals to drive the profitable growth of the organization and achieve the margin and sales target.
· Work with commercial finance team and sales team on preparing and tracking the Get-Well plan for the low margin deals
Who You'll Work With:
· INDIA Theater Leader & respective Segment Leader
· Sales Finance teams
· CX WW Finance teams
· Theatre Operations
· Theatre S&P
· RAO, AR, Tax teams
· BA/BS degree in Accounting / Finance with 3 years of related experience
· MS Office skills mainly Excel and presentation skill
· Strong interpersonal acuity and comfortable to work with Executives
· Cross functional engagement
· Ability to Multi-task and adhere to the timelines
· Proficiency in Essbase, Business Objects
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.