Business Analyst - SSF CSR
Area of InterestFinance
Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' progressive ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, thoughtful cities, sensible cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You'll work with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired
• Cisco seeks a Business Analyst for INDIA SSF & CSR program to take responsibility in managing fund facilitation and compliance for India CSR Program, governed under the 2% mandate of Indian Companies Act. The analyst is expected to work as a dedicated resource to support budget management for India Grant program, along with building a strong governance and monitoring structure for grants disbursed.
The candidate must also demonstrate strong communication skills and interest in networking with Social innovation partners and Non-Profit Organizations Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to: CSR
• Track and manage spends under 2% CSR Initiative as per the mandate laid under the Indian Companies Act 2013
• Work with cross functional teams to gather required information for partner Budgeting, Partner registration and fund facilitation
• Maintain repository on program documents and utilization reports for Audit Compliance
• Co-ordinate and convene meetings between NGO partners and project leads, to review project budgets aligned to key project milestones to be delivered within appropriate timelines
• Work closely with third party Monitoring and Evaluation agency on grant governance to track utilization and impact metrics across all focus areas
• GL reconciliation for Admin spend analysis; identification and reclassification of adhoc expenses • SPOC for Internal and External Audit on CSR under India Companies Act Role & Responsibilities
- Problem-solving and critical thinking Communicating with NGO partners and Industry stakeholders
- Collaborating with peers/leaders across Functions
- Advanced skills in Excel, MS Word PPT Minimum
- The candidate will need to demonstrate knowledge of Social Sector, be able to engage with cross functional teams, and provide valuable support to CSR Team
- BA/BS degree in Accounting / Finance with 3 years of related experience
- Exhibits excellent communication, teamwork and collaboration skills with executive leaders
- Self-starter who actively manages competing deliverables to meet business commitments and partner's expectations
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint Additional
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.