Business Analyst, LatAm Service Logistics and Operations
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who You’ll Work With
Our LatAm Service Logistics and Operations (SLO) organization presents unique opportunities due to criticality of the services we deliver, the regional import & export complexities, and the material capital investments that the operation demands on an ongoing basis.
What You’ll Do
As a Business Analyst in LatAm SLO you’ll develop solid knowledge of service functions, logistics, and operations. You’ll effectively build and leverages partner relationships. You’ll expand your knowledge of the industry as well as Cisco products and services.
Role & Responsibilities
· Be responsible for operational excellence in support of customer success.
· Analyze and evaluate current business processes, identify areas of opportunity, and create initiatives to drive operational excellence.
· Build reports and present metrics related to business operations.
· Effectively presents ideas to project teams and negotiate goals, resources, and commitments.
· Ensure that activities are performed as required, accurately and timely.
· Ensure all processes are established, documented, and performed as documented.
· Collaborate with regional and global teams, including Planning, Finance, Tax, IT, and Trade and Compliance organizations.
· Adapt to a culture of innovation, collaboration, trust, and inclusion.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an ability to work independently and think critically. You must be open to challenges and ambiguity, be curious and have a positive attitude. Be passionate for customer success, teamwork, and business excellence. You will have strong analytical skills and a result-driven mindset. You will have excellent partnering and influencing skills with the ability to participate and leverage cross-functional teams. You will be confident and have the strength to challenge the status quo.
· Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of operational experience with background in Supply Chain, Service Logistics Operations and/or Logistics (MS/MBA preferred)
· Completion of a course of study in logistics management
· Good overall knowledge of the logistics and distribution business
· Excellent collaboration and communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· High levels of integrity, an ability to inspire trust and confidence
· Strong knowledge of MS Excel
· English and Spanish; Portuguese language is a plus
· Proven success records leading teams in the Latin American market
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco