Business Analyst Intern - Krakow
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Location: Poland, Krakow
Program Start Date: March 2021
Duration: 1 year
Why you will love Cisco:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
What life as an Intern in Cisco is all about:
Cisco Customer Experience Academy’s Internship Program is designed to provide you with practical opportunities to apply theory learned from the classroom to a professional work setting. You will be coached and mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. You will get the opportunity and resources to become a true technology expert when combined with your drive and motivation.
All combined, your Internship increases your job readiness across the industry and will give you a competitive advantage for landing a full-time job at Cisco.
By participating in the Internship program you will:
- Partner with Global CX Center Operations team members, regional and globally. The charter of Global CX Center Operations team is to plan, execute and accelerate the delivery and business Performance of the Global CX Centers to orchestrate and enable the transformation of CX into the desired Future State.
- How CX Center Ops team manages, leads and monitors business analytics to achieve overall delivery, business and company objectives.
- How to deliver business insights and recommendations leveraging analytics, predictive modelling, observations & business knowledge.
- How to enable operational improvement through the strategic management and analysis of business drivers and practices.
- How to drive change through collaboration on the strategic development and management of performance measurements and control systems well as supporting the leadership.
- Work on routine business operational issues in identified areas for the CX Global Center Delivery organization
- Focus on supporting of day-to-day operation of the business
- Manage/Administer business data, analysis, KPI deep dives via different tools like excel, tableau,…
- Responsible for generating reports
- Ensure data accuracy
- Build your professional network. Practice how to communicate, share knowledge & ideas and work with diverse cultures
- Be part of Cisco and embody our core values
- Significantly increase your chances to get full time job in Cisco in future
Who is our ideal candidate?
- You are currently enrolled in a STEM degree (being a student for the duration of the internship is a must)
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal)
- You have strong attention to detail and enjoy working in a matrixed environment
- You have operational understanding of the current processes by which the organization is run
- Technology knowledge: Excel, Tableau, SFDC
- You don't need any visa sponsorship to Krakow.