Business Analyst Intern - Krakow, Poland
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
Business Analyst (Part-Time or Full-time Intern) – Krakow, Poland
Program Start Date: As soon as you are available
Program Length: 1 year
Location after training: Krakow, Poland (We follow a hybrid work approach, and we are happy to consider remote work options from Poland.)
Why Cisco is leading the industry
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars and the technology we use every day.
Come prepared to be challenged and inspired.
We are looking for passionate economics, mathematics or accountancy students who enjoy working in a fast-paced team, learning something new every day and who are not afraid of taking on responsibility early on in their careers. In return, we offer the opportunity to use your abilities and learn more about business processes and business development.
What you will be doing
- Develop innovative solutions for real business challenges
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects
- Analyze internal processes, data, and problems
- Identify issues and areas for improvement
- Identify new business models and benefits from enabling new capabilities
- Map internal processes and improve how people work together
What we look for
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
- Able to work in Poland without any additional immigration documents
- Strong academic performance
- Passion for "numbers", understanding of forecasting and revenue subjects
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and critical thinking skills
- High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
- Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional, multinational teams
- Excellent communication skills in English (knowledge of other European languages is a plus), “can do” attitude and great teammate approach in a global environment
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.