Business Analyst - Customer Success Platform
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestNetworking, Service Provider
What You’ll Do
Our Customer Success Console (CS Console) team is responsible for defining and driving platform level roadmap that helps end-to-end customer success adoption motion. We're seeking a Business Analyst who will be an integral part of our product management team to help deliver product roadmap.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and delivery teams to gather functional and non-functional requirements
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria. Facilitate elaboration sessions with all relevant stakeholders to drive clarity on requirements.
- Participate in all agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, elaboration/grooming sessions, demos, and retrospectives
- Work closely with delivery team to define and execute Test Strategy/Scripts
Who You’ll Work With
You will engage with the key stakeholders in CS Console Product Management, Operations, IT, and other business entities within CX and broader Cisco.
Who You Are
A motivated self-starter with a bias for action. You have a history of performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to lead multiple projects with tight timelines effectively. You have strong presentation and communication skills that drive influence across a highly matrixed organization.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a business analyst in an agile delivery model
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated requiring little supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proven ability in story writing and test case management
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!