Benefits Consultant - Singapore
Area of InterestHuman Resources
· Benefit Program Management and Design – this position will be responsible for designing or assessing the design of benefit programs that align to Cisco’s Global Benefits Strategy, market practice and compliance requirements. This includes developing design proposals and cost impact analysis, reviewing proposals with internal stakeholders to receive input and feedback on recommendations, including the taxability of proposed benefit programs.
· Implementation – this position will be responsible for all implementation activities of approved benefit programs, including selection and setup of benefit providers, creating project plans, assembling resources, and developing and documenting processes and policies through the stabilization period to ensure a smooth transition to plan administration teams.
· Governance and Compliance – ensure programs align to Cisco’s benefits philosophy and meet local regulatory requirements. This also includes monitoring costs, financial impact, future funding requirements, the competitiveness of package, ensuring adherence with regulatory, legal and best practice approaches.
· Vendor Management – manage vendor relationships and monitor vendor performance in the region.
· Consulting – as a trusted advisor to the HR and Compensation and Benefits teams to provide consultative support and data-driven insights on benefit initiatives.
· Educated to degree level in business, finance, HR or related field.
· Solid experience in working within employee benefits.
· Experience with large-scale multi-country employee benefits program development and delivery.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills - Ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to influence business leaders. Ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy of discretion through ambiguous phases of expansion project development.
· Strong sense of accountability, sound personal judgment and global business acumen.
· Great organizational skills with exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
· Proven abilities in vendor management and establishing effective partnerships with external service providers to ensure quality service to Cisco.
· Fluent in English and Mandarin, written and verbal is preferred
· Considerable expertise working within global benefits development, administration and program governance.
· Detailed knowledge of employee benefit plan design including healthcare and pension schemes along with associated complexities of plan administration, associated payroll processes, country-level regulatory requirements and benefits program taxability.
· Successful record of building operational processes and procedures as well as global partnerships, driving program efficiency along with measuring and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!