Benefits Advocacy Consultant & Strategic Planning (APJC exposure a must, 8+ - 14 Years, Bangalore location)
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Benefits Advocacy Consultant & Strategic Planning, Bangalore.
As an Advocacy Consultant, you will be responsible for upholding Cisco's Culture of Caring by empowering employees to make informed decisions when mental health, physical health or financial crisis restricts their ability to thrive in the workplace. You will use your knowledge of benefit programs to provide employees and their families with personalized support during their crisis. The role will require understanding of benefit resources within Cisco, as well as other resources that may be available within the employee's community, such as global or local country provided programs. You will understand how these resources and programs are coordinated so that you can help employees and their families navigate services and support. You are empathetic, nurturing but also able to partner optimally across a broad ecosystem of partners, including Cisco leadership. You will partner with other Advocates to establish processes and protocols that ensure Cisco’s advocacy support model is consistent around the globe.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco’s People Experience organization is inspiring today’s talent for tomorrow’s Cisco. We are developing strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco’s business and our employees by transforming Cisco’s talent, leadership, culture and organization. This role will report to the Americas Benefits Delivery Operations team, who are specialists in delivering exceptional employee experience through transformation, operational perfection and people.
Who You Are
- You are empathetic and have a passion for supporting employees in crisis and are committed to ensuring our Cisco employees and their families experience our Culture of Caring.
- You are a self-starter, possess excellent organization and critical thinking skills that allow you to influence outcomes under pressure
- Your natural curiosity makes you a problem solver, and proactive in finding answers to questions that others haven't yet thought to ask
- Innovation drives you to continually ask: "is there a better way?", and you are perceived to be a leader with a point of view amongst your peers
- Partnership comes naturally to you, as does your ability to build trust and rapport in a short period of time.
- You are comfortable engaging with all levels of an organization.
- You have expertise in benefit practices across APJC and can navigate a sophisticated ecosystem of providers, partners, and processes.
- You believe in a strong company culture that connects everything, innovates everywhere and benefits everyone
- Crises are not predictable - you will need to be available to provide support outside of business hours
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- 8+ years benefits experience with a focus on benefits administration, program management, vendor management and employee engagement.
- Solid knowledge and experience in managing employee benefits with an understanding of both statutory and company provided benefits across most of APJC
- Positive relationship building skills
- Strategic problem solver and leader with a point of view
- Empathetic and nurturing
- Demonstrates good judgement
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Imagine a more secure and smarter world with unlimited bandwidth. If you want to be part of a company that is making that vision a reality, Cisco is the place to be. At Cisco, we continue to develop products that change how we live and communicate, how enterprises run intent based networks, and how Data Centers run faster with more efficiency, capacity and scalability than ever before, enabling our ecosystem to be smarter. The network of tomorrow will allow for content and creativity limited only by the imaginations of its users.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.