BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYSIS MANAGER 1254045 SJTE
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
In Cisco IT, we have a unique opportunity- we actually get to use the technology we craft.
We are Innovators. We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational excellence.
We are Accelerators. We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and productivity gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers. As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first.
With agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes.
Join us in delighting our customers and empowering our employees. Apply today
What You'll Do
- You will translate complex business requirements into elegant technical solutions while assessing what can be configured/bought and what should be custom developed
- You will hold the responsibility of process/functional guide, collaborate with business SME on business transformation projects to suggest industry standard methodologies, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Partner with business operations to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, design solutions to solve complex business problems, measure KPIs to craft compelling stories, make data-driven recommendations, and drive system automations.
- Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude, and understand both business and technical language and ideas and develop and maintain the Commerce Renewals team’s roadmap – short term to 12+ months
- Responsible to craft, analyze, and present customer behavior metrics, such as funnel conversion, user churn, cart abandonment, and cross-sell metrics.
Who You’ll Work With
- You will be part of a customer-centric global commerce team that strives for excellence in every solution.
- You will be working with an authentic-leadership team who inspires, empowers, encourages and respects you.
- You will be interacting with global & regional process policy teams to synthesize data from multiple sources to develop key findings and tell a holistic story to leaders up to VP level
Who You Are
- 9+ years of IT industry experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Business Degree or Data Analysis certifications will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to CPQ Systems, Customer Data, Install Base , Contracts, Order Booking, Invoice models, Software Subscription Selling & life cycle mgt.
- 2-3 years of experience in CPQ tools like Sales Force, Steelbrick, Zuora etc
- Data Analytical skills & Articulation, Sales Analytics and Content Applications from Tableau, Wave Analytics, Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence tools.
- Exposure to API centric experiences, Cloud Native Architectures.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.