BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER.009.BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE.CISCO
Location:Feltham, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Job Title: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MANAGER.009.BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE.CISCO
Base Location: Bedfont, Feltham, London
Posting date: March 3, 2020
End date for applications: March 31, 2020
Who You'll Work With
We are the EMEAR (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia) Analytics and Insights team reporting to the COO of EMEAR Sales at Cisco. Our mandate is to enable a rapid shift towards a data-driven decision-making culture across the EMEAR sales organization by delivering digital insights and analytics at scale and embedding them in people’s everyday activities.
To achieve our vision, we are on a multi-year journey that involves building a digital platform to act as a single source of truth for all sales analytics, delivering sales insights through this platform in a digital manner and then working closely with sales to improve the user experience and ultimately change the organization’s culture when it comes to using data to drive the business.
You will work with partners and team members to rapidly prototype, deploy and automate analytics at scale as well as work on complex (yet fun) business analysis in the areas of Sales Insights, Advanced Analytics and Market Intelligence.
What You'll Do
As a senior data scientist in the team, you will be a key member of the Business Strategy, Advance Analytics Practice in EMEAR.
Significant time of industry experience mainly in Predictive Modeling, Advance Analytics and Visualization techniques.
Should have experience in developing Machine Learning models from scratch and present it with relevant findings.
Should have also good exposure to various Business Data Mining and Visualization tools like Tableau/ Python maltplotlib or seaborn.
Additionally, should have experience mentoring a team of Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
Moreover, should have considerable experience in Sales and Marketing domain with strong Business acumen.
Who You Are
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science.
- significant years of commercial experience, developing analytical models, with strong experience in Sales Analytics.
- Proven experience in advanced methodology such as machine learning / AI or Deep Learning.
- Experience using visualization techniques(Python libraries) and tools like Tableau will be advantageous.
- Expert knowledge of Python, SQL, SAS and R.
- Very good knowledge of SAP HANA and other SAP tools.
- Exposure of working with Google Cloud Platform.
- BASE SAS and Advance SAS Certifications will be beneficial.
- Ability to create Machine Learning Model from Scratch.
- Ability to create dashboards in Tableau for Sales Reporting and Advance Analytics use cases.
- A blend of both technical skills and stakeholder management experience
- Mentoring a team of Analysts responsible for building Sales Performance Reports showing Key Performance Indicators of the organization as a whole.
- Designing and Implementing the business solution architecture using state of start Machine Learning Techniques and putting it in production for a wider use.
- Preparing extensive documentation on the Data Modeling Technique and Framework and also support the work with relevant finding to the partners.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.