BP Planner, Service Provider Core - Guadalajara
Location:Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Area of InterestSupply Chain
What You'll Do
As a Planner in the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) team, you will play a critical role in the Global Planning and Fulfillment group, within Supply Chain Organization. You will be responsible for the worldwide planning execution of Cisco's Product Families in support of Operations.
You will enable Cisco's success by delivering adaptive, creative, and scalable supply chain services that optimize customer outcomes for the supply chain organization. We enable effective collaboration among Manufacturing, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Global Commodity Management, and Global Transformation teams for demand and supply planning. Support effective business processes through appropriate planning frameworks, systems and tools.
Role and Responsibilities:
Drive a premier Sales and Operations Demand Planning process collaborating cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Planning, Product Operations, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Logistics, and Customer Operations balancing operational perfection and innovations enablement leading.
- Drive best-in-class analytical framework
- Ensure standardization and scalability of data and analytics
- Enhanced collaboration and effective decision-making
- Co-Lead a weekly & monthly cadence of Operations Plan (Demand Planning + OPT process) for select Business Unit(s) working cross-functionally orchestrating:
- Revenue planning & attainment
- Consensus Demand Planning Process and Monthly Demand
- Supply-demand stabilizing, constraints, allocations, and forward-looking projections
- Inventory - fill rate and weeks of supply, Excess & Obsolescence management
- Delivery performance (Metrics and Execution for critical customer accounts & market segments)
- Cost / margin optimization
- What-if / scenario planning and decision-making, e.g.
- Inventory-Delivery-Margin trade-offs
- Demand sensing & shaping thru pricing / bundling initiatives
- Key customer impact & mitigation strategies
- Continuously drive better business practice and increased value to the business through consistent measurement and improvement of key activities
- Partner with SC Transformation teams and IT leads for pilot creation, processes & tools development, rollout and scale
Who You'll Work With
The Global planning and Fulfillment team with work with all of Supply Chain teams, CDO partners, Finance.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree is require, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and procedures
- Capable of influencing and driving better decision-making through a closed loop planning process in concert across multiple partners.
- Strong inter-personal skills for driving transformation
- Analytics - ability to aggregate large amounts of data, filter for importance, and tie together in a context relevant "story" designed to drive action
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) and ability to create executive friendly presentations on complex business and supply chain topics and deliver presentations to various levels
Best practices knowledge & experience in:
- Demand planning (i.e. sales statistical forecasting, revenue planning, collaborative planning with key customers, consensus demand planning)
- Supply planning and scheduling (i.e., supply-demand balancing, critical component allocation, constrained revenue planning)
- Lean demand pull, Flexibility; cost-delivery-inventory "what-if" trade-offs
- Prior experience in forecasting, financial analysis, product marketing and manufacturing planning a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking aggressive risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.