BE- Financial Analyst
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
You will partner closely with the Financial Analyst and the Controller for the Security Platform & Response BE in Security in helping lead the day-to-day analytics and support needed to drive the business forward.
- Consolidate SP&R deliverables for Email Security, Security Endpoint and Amp & Analytics
- Help drive SP&R OPEX and COGS reporting and forecasting process to FP&A and to business partners.
- Work with SP&R finance leads on bookings and revenue forecasting.
- Proactively identify, develop, and implement improvements to existing reporting and business processes
- Help standardizes the business metrics landscape to focus more on SaaS SW for SP&R
- Support all Ad-Hoc requests.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work cross-functionally with other finance leads, Sales leads, PM leads, engineering leads and drive value across the BE.
Who You Are
You are an analytical critical problem solver who loves to work in a team environment. You have experience working with forecasting models, understand different accounting recognition principles, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- BS degree in accounting, finance, or business with 2-4 years of meaningful experience
- SaaS business experiences. Experience in enterprise technologies is a plus
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail, with the ability to calibrate communications to the level of detail appropriate to the situation and audience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!