BDM - Acceleration Investments
Location:Offsite, Krakow, Poland
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking
What you'll do
With the transformation in the UK&I Theatre, it is imperative that not only we execute and deliver on our programs and partner incentive portfolio, but also ensure the market dynamics in our fast growing and diverse Theatre is well understood. Furthermore, it is crucial that we apply this understanding to our investment strategy in order to achieve maximum adoption and returns.
The Partner Acceleration lead is a critical business partner within the UK&I, owning the strategy and execution of the programme across the UK&I.
- Leads the investment role in creating, influencing and driving the strategic vision of the programme for the UK&I
- Liaises directly with Partners to discuss their investment proposals
- Manages the investment process from creation through to contract approval and facilitates the quarterly Partner Investment board
- Establishes trusted advisor relationships with all key Cisco stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Builds efficient communications to disseminate key messaging within Cisco and to its Partners
- Ensures there is a regular review of programme performance with Partners
Who you'll work with
You will work closely with Partners, the Cisco Partner team and Specialists and also engage with the wider EMEAR region, at all levels of the business to include the segment Directors, regional managers, Partner and Account managers.
Who you are
- Innovative and creative to build, manage and develop next generation Partner models
- Have strong collaboration skills and excel in building cross-functional team environments.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and you are confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders.
- You exhibit strong strategic thinking, initiative and leadership skills.
- Be highly numerate with a strong financial acumen to develop, design and execute business acceleration plans
- Be able to identify and understand issues quickly, providing recommendations based on sound analysis and judgment.
- Drive change management and deal with ambiguity and a dynamic work environment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!