Location:Boxborough, Massachusetts, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Who You’ll Work With
Our Boxborough office is looking to hire a Software Test Engineer to join the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Team. Join a diverse group that has deployed AnyConnect on over 130 million end points on multiple Desktop(Windows, macOS, Linux) and mobile platforms including Android, iPhone
What You’ll Do
- Discover defects and drive them through resolution
- Work in a team environment, be highly self-motivated, and be willing to learn new skills and product features
- Work collaboratively with other groups such as development, escalation, documentation, and marketing teams
- Creation and continual enhancement of automated test suites using Python, Java, or similar languages
- Troubleshoot issues related to the entire protocol stack
Who You Are
You are self-motivated, results driven and engaged. You’re passionate about testing and enjoy collaborating in a team-based environment. You have fun learning new technologies. You want to get to the bottom of things, understand what’s going on, and make a difference. You are someone who doesn’t give up when faced with complex problems.
- Have a MSEE/CS combined with 4+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 7+ years experience in software quality assurance.
- Have practical working knowledge of software testing methodology
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Desktop experience with Windows, MacOS, and Linux and mobile platforms like iOS/Android
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with networking protocols and security protocols
- Experience in testing VPN clients, firewalls, or other network security products
- Knowledgeable in TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Secure coding using Python and encryption protocol experience
- Experience with performance, regression testing, and automation tools
- Candidate should have a solid understanding of security concepts such as SSL, Digital Certificates, code signing, etc.
- Agile development process experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!