Automation Engineer - Intersight Cloud Services
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Enterprise Networking & Cloud is a Cisco organization that is passionate about building next-generation Cloud, Compute and Storage Products with innovative cloud-based system management application (Cisco Intersight, Cisco UCS, Cisco HyperFlex). You will be responsible to develop software automation for programmable infrastructure using Python or Golang. Participate in Agile development, daily scrum, and sprints.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of an experienced team working on next-generation Cloud-based Management Software for Data Center products. The successful candidate will have to scope the feature, create & automate system/solution test plan focused on feature verification and customer deployments in the field.
Who You Are
You are a results-oriented self-starter who enjoys new challenges and wants to be part of a winning team. You will have the opportunity to work and learn in a fast-paced environment with a team of hardworking engineers, developing & testing state-of-the-art software.
- Strong expertise in test automation for High-available, Resilient, Scalable applications deployed on public cloud
- Knowledge of Web Automation testing tools, like Selenium, is highly desired.
- Expertise on development and maintaining scalable web automation suites/framework preferably in python
- Excellent knowledge on Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented Programming
- Strong skills in debugging cloud applications and hands-on experience working with Docker Container and Kubernetes infrastructure is an added advantage
- Working knowledge with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, etc is an added advantage
- Experience working with Data Center Infrastructure products, with strong knowledge in one of the areas, Storage(FC or FCoE) or Networking(L2/L3) is preferred
- 8+ years of experience in software development.