Automation Engineer - Intersight Cloud Services
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Enterprise Networking & Cloud is a Cisco organization that is passionate about building next-generation Cloud, Compute and Storage Products with innovative cloud-based system management application (Cisco Intersight, Cisco UCS, Cisco HyperFlex). You will be responsible to develop software automation for programmable infrastructure using Python or Golang. Participate in Agile development, daily scrum, and sprints.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of an experienced team working on next-generation Cloud-based Management Software for Data Center products. The successful candidate will have to scope the feature, create & automate system/solution test plan focused on feature verification and customer deployments in the field.
Who You Are
You are a results-oriented self-starter who enjoys new challenges and wants to be part of a winning team. You will have the opportunity to work and learn in a fast-paced environment with a team of hardworking engineers, developing & testing state-of-the-art software.
- Strong expertise in automation development for High-available, Resilient, Scalable applications deployed on public cloud
- Strong programming experience with any of the latest programming languages (Python is preferred)
- Excellent knowledge on Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent skills in debugging cloud applications and rich experience working in Docker Container and Kubernetes infrastructure and DevOps tasks.
- Working experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience working with Data Center Infrastructure products, with proven understanding in one of the areas, Storage(FC or FCoE) or Networking(L2/L3) is an added advantage.
- Shown experience in software development (8+ years)