Audio Signal Processing Engineer
Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
We are searching for a motivated and engaged Audio Signal Processing Engineer with a real passion for product development and electronics
On the outskirts of Oslo, we have a team of 350 engineers who create breathtaking collaboration products using bleeding edge technology in order to make it easier for people to connect. We are developing our products from ground up and together we span all product development disciplines. In the Audio-group you will join 20 enthusiastic developers working within the fields of software development, signal processing and acoustics. Now we are looking for you; an experienced audio engineer or a fresh graduate with attractive academic records.
You will be responsible for one or more of these tasks:
- Concept phases to the final product.
- Design audio solution with high professional quality
- Advanced audio signal processing
- Acoustic Echo and Noise Control
- Microphone and loudspeaker arrays
- Machine learning/Artificial intelligence
- Follow industry development on international conferences
We are seeking you;
- with a passion for product development and electronics.
- who have a solid understanding of audio processing and embedded computing.
- experience in software development.
- an attractive academic record.
- with creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- good English verbal and written skills.
What Cisco can offer you:
- Room to play: At Cisco, you’ll be challenged and developed whilst having fun. We value a culture of smart risks and think it’s better to try and fail than not try at all.
- We believe flexibility in the workplace is important to make sure you have a good work-life balance
- A world of opportunities: Personalized learning, mentoring, stretch assignments and world-class career growth programs
- A culture of recognition: From praise to promotions, bonuses, incentives, patent programs and innovation challenges, recognition and gratitude is part of everyday work life at Cisco
- Competitive salary package with pension and insurances
- Design-awarded office: Our innovation center is located at Lysaker, Oslo. We have the largest in-house design community in Norway and have won prestigious design awards like iF Gold and Red Dot Best of the Best.
Do you want to join a rare team of talented colleagues who are eager to help and pursue interesting problems while creating products that the whole world uses? Our real passion for collaboration has enabled us to build a market-leading portfolio of products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We offer meaningful work for sharp and curious minds with a "Nordic ﬂexibility" and international opportunities in a global company.