Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
Cisco plays a crucial role in driving next generation innovations in cloud, mobile, hardware, embedded, desktop and security spaces. At Lysaker, on the outskirts of Oslo, we have a team of 350 engineers who create breathtaking collaboration products using bleeding edge technology in order to make it easier for people to connect. You will build products that connects people all over the world. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
At Lysaker we are developing our products from ground up. Together we span all product development disciplines. We have an opening for an experienced audio engineer to join us in the Audio-team. Fresh graduates with excellent academic records are also encouraged to apply.
In the Audio-group we are 20 skilled and enthusiastic developers working within the fields of software development, signal processing and acoustics. We are looking for software developer with passion for writing real-time software for embedded systems, special skills within the field of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), microphone array technology experience or more hardware oriented engineers with passion for acoustic, microphones, amplifiers and loudspeakers.
By joining the Audio-team you may be responsible for one or more of these tasks:
- concept phases to final product.
- Design audio solution with high professional quality
- Advanced audio signal processing
- Microphone arrays
- Machine learning/Artificial intelligence
- Develop high quality microphone and loudspeaker solutions
What you need to be eligible:If you have some of these skills, we are looking for you.
- Passionate about product development and electronics.
- Solid understanding of audio processing and embedded computing.
- Experience in software development.
- Excellent academic record.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable with working in teams.
- Good English verbal and written skills.
- Competitive salary package with pension and insurances
- Room to play: At Cisco, you’ll be challenged and developed whilst having fun. We value a culture of smart risks, and think it’s better to try and fail than not try at all.
- A world of opportunities: Personalized learning, mentoring, stretch assignments and world-class career growth programs
- We believe flexibility in the workplace is important to make sure you have a good work-life balance
- Culture of recognition: From praise to promotions, bonuses, incentives, patent programs and innovation challenges, recognition and gratitude is part of everyday work life at Cisco
- Design-awarded office: Our innovation center is located at Lysaker, Oslo, with easy access by public transport. We have the largest in-house design community in Norway and have won prestigious design awards like iF Gold and Red Dot Best of the Best.
Have a look at this video to get an impression of our development culture: