Associate Sales Representatives (Full Time) - Hong Kong - Sourcing
Location:Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Job TypeEarly in Career
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
- Recent graduate of a business/management degree; or certified from a Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College, or Vocational School with up to 3 years of professional experience (internship/work-study or apprenticeship applicable).
- You have a first experience in a selling or consulting IT role.
- 1-3 years B2B selling experience in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or consultancy company, ideally in sales with tech knowledge.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating.
- Demonstrate eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Cisco.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges and growth opportunities.
- Ability to take complex problems, simplify them and thinking creatively to solve them.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people and who and views team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Must be able to legally live and work in Hong Kong without company sponsorship/support. Work permits obtained on your own are not applicable.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco typically pays as follows:
.75% of incentive target for each 1% of revenue attainment up to 50% of quota;
1.5% of incentive target for each 1% of attainment between 50% and 75%;
1% of incentive target for each 1% of attainment between 75% and 100%; and once performance exceeds 100% attainment, incentive rates are at or above 1% for each 1% of attainment with no cap on incentive compensation.
For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.